- Directly from individuals
- Third-party vendors or business partners
The information we collect for GoZen Growth's own business purposes
- Personal and professional contact details (such as name, business name, address, telephone number, email address, and mailing address)
We may gather consumer information from our clients or, at the clients' request, from their service providers. The scope of the information transmitted to us is determined by our clients, and the information we receive may vary by client. Typically, we collect the contact information and demographic information, shopping histories, and consumer interactions with marketing communications of our client's customers.
Cookies, web beacons, and other technologies may be used to gather information about the usage of our websites by us, our service providers, and our business partners. Similarly, as part of our services, we may offer clients the option to put these technologies on their websites or in the emails they send to customers; if a client chooses to do so, we gather data on their behalf.
A "cookie" is a text file that websites send to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected devices in order to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or save information or preferences in the browser. Web beacons, also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs, are used to convey data back to a web server. When you use our websites and mobile applications, we and our service providers and business partners may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites.
The information we gather through automated means differs depending on whether we are collecting information for our own business reasons or whether we are collecting information from or on behalf of our customers in order to deliver our services.
GoZen Growth has integrated reCAPTCHA and is subject to the Google Privacy and Terms of Service policies.
Some of the types of information that may be collected automatically on behalf of our clients are:
- Information about the devices our clients' websites are accessed from (such as the IP address, and type of operating system and web browser)
- Visits to and use of our clients' websites, including dates and times.
- Information about how our clients' websites are used, like the content that is viewed, how users move from one page to the next, and the date and time of access.
- Information about how people interact with the emails of our clients (such as whether the email is opened and which links are clicked in the email)
- URLs that send people to the websites of our clients
- Words people type into search engines to find our clients' sites
- Users of our clients' websites may be able to turn off certain types of cookies in their web browsers. However, if cookies are turned off, some features or functions of our websites may not work right.
For our own business needs, the following information is collected automatically:
- Information about the devices people use to get to our websites (such as the IP address, and type of operating system and web browser)
- Dates and times when people visit our websites and use them
- Details about how people use our sites (such as the content that is viewed on our websites and how users navigate between our webpages, and the date and time of access)
- Information about how people read and respond to our emails (such as whether the email is opened and which links are clicked in the email)
- URLs that direct people to our sites
- Words people use to find our websites
- Users of our websites may be able to turn off certain types of cookies in their web browsers. However, if cookies are turned off, some features or functions of our websites may not work right.
We use the personal information we get from our clients or on their behalf to do the work they ask us to do. This information is not used for Klaviyo's own purposes. We only use personal information when our client tells us to or gives us permission to. Most of the time, we are told or given permission to use the personal information we collect on behalf of a client to:
Personalize marketing content for the people who buy from our clients. Customers that our clients' marketing campaigns are aimed at analyse and improve the communications and strategies of our clients (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
Our Approach It's pretty straightforward. All data is processed under the principles outlined in Article 5.1-2, ensuring consistency in all data usage. Transparency, privacy, and security are important to us.
When we update this Privacy Notice, we will let you know about any changes that are considered important by law by changing the date of this Privacy Notice and giving you any other notices that the law requires. We may also tell you about changes to the Privacy Notice in other ways, like through your email or other contact information.
We will only keep personal information for as long as is needed to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected. This will depend on the purpose(s) for which the information was collected, the nature of the information, any contractual relationship that may govern the retention of the data, and our legal or regulatory obligations. Then, we'll get rid of the personal information or make it anonymous, in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com.